20.5.08

... things will come together.

I had to reassure myself today that it's not all scary things that are coming my way. I mean, come on - I already have a date with the Shaw guy on June 3 to install the basic necessities. Yes, that's right: internet and cable.

I have little projects I want to tackle, things I want to create to make my place feel like my own little sanctuary. Click here to see the ideas

And then there are those little things I'm really looking forward to:
  1. No one eating my Old Dutch Ripple Chips but me.
  2. I get to watch Peter Mansbridge every night without anyone saying anything to me about it (actually - I don't get sass about it here but... )
  3. I can hang all my framed pictures. In fact, I can bust out great snaps and put them in the bathroom, in the bedroom, in the kitchen, in the living room...
  4. I can walk around naked. Ok... I do that already... kinda... Ok I'll walk around naked more often.
  5. No one will pee on the seat, or around the seat, or under the seat... only through the seat.
  6. My books will surround me. So what if they're all frou-frou books? Maybe I'll throw in an intellectual book between the frou.
  7. I am going to watch those cheesy workout TV shows and DVDs and work out - in the comfort of my own living room without anyone judging me. So no one has judged me here yet - but I'm sure if I do it randomly, there will be judging, from someone, even if it's by me.
  8. I can park my car, save $60, and walk to work. Saweet.
  9. It's mine.

I'm such a dork.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Frou Frou | Nanocosm | Frou Frou