9.8.09

Sole-comfort, part deux.


As my good friends and family know, these flip-flops have been a bit of an eyesore for many many years now. I purchased them in Kimberley back when I was living down there and I have had them and worn them every summer since. As I wrote last year about them, there was something about them I just couldn't let go of. Whether it was they perfect way they conformed to my feet, the story behind purchasing them or the fact that if I actually put them out of their misery and threw them out, a part of my life would also be thrown out with them.

Well. More people have started chirping up about them lately and I finally decided to take the plunge and purchase a new pair of sandals. They are a far cry from the $17 flip flops that have lasted me the last 8 years but at least I know these new ones will carry me threw at least the next 8 years.


No comments: