27.3.09

"... that did nothing but make me look like a cheap concubine in Humpty Dumpty's harem." - Heather Armstong

Ok so the book is pretty much exactly like her website, dooce.com, but holy hell have I laughed over the past couple nights while reading it.

I feel bad for O. He's been trying to study and pay attention to his reading while I'm busy busting a gut on the couch, with tears streaming down my face because she is just so darn funny. I (un)fortunately have not got to the point where I go "hey honey listen to this part...". I fear he may beat me with a pillow or tickle me to death if I begin that nonsense. However, I feel that the time may be coming where I'll start reciting all the funny parapgrahs to him. I may as well read the whole book out loud.

Poor guy - has no idea what's coming down the pipe...

It sucked and then I cried: How I had a baby, a breakdown and a much needed margarita - Heather Armstrong

No comments: