22.9.08

Uh hello? Blog world? It's me... Megan.

Wow. Whoops. Where have the past couple of weeks gone? I was on such a winning streak and then suddenly life got in the way.

To sum the past couple of weeks up in a nutshell:

  • Work is stupid crazy busy. I cried twice today.
  • Fantastic? Nutella.
  • Even more fantastic? Altos Malbec wine, Peanut butter, milk chocolate squares and Nutella... but not all at once. Have the PB, Chocolate and Nutella, swallow, and then enjoy a swig of the Malbec. Trust me.
  • Decided on a road-trip with my mom to Portland, Oregan. Fantastic U S of A shopping HERE I COME!
  • I've contemplated trying for the RCMP exam again. I did so awesomely excellent in BC... why not try it again here? (and I heard a commercial for it tonite too... my calling... )
  • Obama and McCain are at it on CNN this Friday. Um... couch... best friend... accept me back?
  • Heading to Revelstoke in T minus a couple weeks for a much deserved Thanksgiving vacation. Mmmm golf, turkey and ... turkey.
  • Have found a beautiful appreciation for a simple brewed cup of coffee.

No comments: