7.9.08

I have a plan.

To some people this is ridiculous to begin with but for others, it would be like cutting off their right arm.

Let's see:

1 quad-grande-sugarfree-vanilla-lactaid-latte a day = $5.31
7 days in a week at $5.31 = $37.17
365 days (yes, Starbucks is even open on Christmas...) in a year at $5.31 = $1,938.15

Do you know what $1,938.15 can buy me? These.

Therefore, as of Monday morning I am cutting Starbucks out of my daily diet. Sure, I'll be a cranky mofo but hey - I'll be a hot stylish mofo in a year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hate to state the obvious, but you can NOT drink boots...

Unknown said...

Other things you can do with $2K include paying off your Mastercard and making several rent payments.

Just a thought.

Mike's Bloggity Blog said...

I can't believe you spend that on coffee everyday! That is crazy!