17.7.08

Guilty Pleasure.

So maybe you heard but I had the fantastic opportunity to take in the Kid Rock concert at the Saddledome last Saturday night. And what do you do when opportunity knocks? You get the ticket scanned and take your seat!

Now, I'm not a massive Kid Rock fan. In fact, I was trying to figure out what to do with those tickets I acquired. Although I was working on 2 hours of sleep, had done nothing but walk around the hot pavement all day and was tired tired tired, I still took it in and hells yes did I ever have a wicked awesome time.

Kid Rock is seriously something else. Who knew? Anyways, - he's also my newest guilty pleasure. Like Mike's ambitious adventure trying to track down Hell Boy 1 and Bring it On DVDs, I am on the hunt for some cheapo Kid Rock cds. Who knew iTunes wasn't selling Kid Rock?

And with that, I leave you with this wonderful song which has been deemed the song of the 2008 Calgary Stampede.

And uh PS - Is Kid Rock kinda hot or is it just me??

2 comments:

Karen said...

Uh-IT IS JUST YOU, you crazy, overworked Stampede Queen.

Karen said...

P.S. I don't think we can be friends any more. It has been nice knowing you. Talk to me when there's Moby.