27.7.08

Creature comforts.

  1. Coming home and seeing it the way I left it. Even if I left it in disarray, I still know where everything is.
  2. Having my Sea Breeze candle lit: the first thing I put on when I get home, the last thing I turn off before bed. Ohh the things I would do to take a trip to the ocean...
  3. Knowing my bed is waiting for me with open arms.
  4. Listening to the rain on my windowsill. Wishing I could put on some boots and splash around in the puddles.
  5. Listening the Crush by Dave Matthews Band. 8:56 of sweet sweet riffs. My life would be forever different if this song wasn't in it.
  6. Always having an avocado in the fruit / veggie bowl. Even though I haven't made guacamole in months, just the fact that I have it there in case is good enough for me.
  7. Singing at the top of my lungs in Alistair. To what song you ask? You'll have to catch me doing it.

No comments: