19.12.07

When you live with a house of boys... blogs like this offer a glimmer of hope.

I currently reside in a cute house with 4 guys.

I'm the first to admit, it's definitely not easy being the only girl (especially when I have to change the toilet paper as I seem to be the only one in the house who uses it on a regular basis...) in this place, but it's definitely never short of entertainment. But in the end, they always manage to drive me crazy with the sound of explosions from their irritating video games, assuming everything is fair game (like ripple chips) with the dishes not quite making their way into the dishwasher, rather, left on top of it, and of course, the toilet paper issue.

Mike alerted me to this blog with some hesitations as to the content. I'm just glad to know that somewhere, deep down inside of them, boy room-mates realize the consequences of doing things like rinsing mops in the kitchen sink.

No comments: