27.7.09

Lesson learned.

When I was moving out of the apartment I thought I needed to do an extreme purge of things I don't use or things I haven't used in quite some time. Such as, purses.

Now, being a girl I should have automatically known better than to get rid of my purses because right now I only have one, whereas before I had about 6. Stupid Megan...

I ended up selling my 4 Matt & Nat purses on Kijiji for the low low price of roughly $30 each. I thought it was great that I was getting rid of them - more room for something else in my closet...

Well shit. I went into one of the accessory stores in Southcentre mall last week and come across a wall of bags that looked awfully familiar. After picking one up, the sales girl came over and asked me if I had heard of the new Samsara line:

Me: "Not at all... they look very Matt & Natish though"

Salesgirl: "In fact, Matt and Nat have started a new line called Samsara which will be the same price range as the old Matt & Nat purses were. They have moved the Matt & Nat line to a more higher-end label now, retailing for about $350 and up".

Me: "...... I just got rid of all my purses for like, $30 each. Are you kidding me?"

Salesgirl: "Ooooh..."

And just like that, I left - absolutely pissed off that I got rid of my purses. Seriously, how would I have known? I guess I should have just not been so stupid as to getting rid of my purses.

No comments: