2.4.09

Incentive to cook.

Although I'm not usually looking this seductive in the kitchen while cooking (and by usually I mean never), I do have this apron. My apron proclaims "will cook for shoes" and I will cook to the end of the world to get these shoes.

Santa Mom bought it for me for Christmas and it wasn't until I've moved into the new place that I've been able to hang it with pride. Since then though, I've worn it quite a bit. In fact, it might need a good solid wash.

Side note, who in a million years, would have thought I would write a blog about wearing an apron. Good God Mike, you were right. I am becoming more and more domesticated as the days go by.

Wait a minute, is she even wearing clothes? Maybe I should try that...

Check out this apron and others at Domistyle.

No comments: