4.2.09

Who cries over spilled m&m's?

I wrote a couple years ago that when I became super hot shit, my green room requirements would include "M&M's - no brown ones". And for the past couple of years at Christmas, I have been given a massive ziploc bag of M & M's, sans the brown ones.

Tonite, like I have done every day for the past 40 some-odd days since Christmas, I dug my hand into the ziploc bag and ate a handful. However, tonite, the bag decided to fall all over my apartment floor. Awesome.

Instead of bursting out in tears, (which is what I really really really wanted to do) I sat on the floor and ate all the yellow ones I could find. Clearly a far better idea than picking them up and putting them back into the bag. Clearly. Because clearly I'm not heading to the beach in 15 days where I'm forced into wearing wee bikinis for 9 days straight. And clearly, I'm not an emotional eater... not at all.

Maybe I need this little vacation more so than I originally thought.

No comments: