19.11.08

6 months... and it's freaking cold.

I'll admit, I was pretty nervous about moving into my own place. I was not quite sure that I could handle my own company and that I could manage coming home to my fish. However, I've done awfully well... and my fish is still alive...

A couple things are little to be desired however:
  • The tile that the Landlord had replaced in the front foyer of my little apartment here still isn't grouted. Sigh.
  • The electrical outlet in the bathroom doesn't work - suddenly - when it did not that long ago...
  • The tub plugs.
  • Front buzzer doesn't work (totally inconvenient)
  • A bum sleeps underneath my window under some branches.
  • I HAVE NO HEAT. That's right... no heat. It's freezing in here.

When I moved in, it was freaking hot. The radiator was pumping out heat like no ones business. I called the Landlord and he had a plumber come in to turn off the water connection so the radiator didn't pump out heat. Well. That was June. It's November - borderline December. Hi. I'm freezing. On the plus side, winter is almost over and I won't need heat anymore... it's only like 3 months to go...

No comments: