3.8.08

All the makings of a great Sunday.

Last night consisted of all the great makings of a wonderfully awesome evening. Lots of drinking, fantastic pulled pork which had been smokin' all day in the bbq, a patio with 7 fantastic (and incredibly eclectic) people, more drinking, a 'golf-game' (which you'll have to see a diagram of in order for me to really explain it to you), a firepit (which was custom made, last night, out of an empty beer keg), more drinking, a hot tub and... more drinking?

No wonder I feel like I was hit by a large cement truck.

So, today I'm moving a little slower, I'm feeling sorry for myself and I'm eating a lot of hummus. I bought a corkscrew (who knew I didn't own one???), did some laundry, rented a DVD, drank a litre and a bit of ginger ale, ate more hummus, did some much needed grocery shopping and am now watching Save the Last Dance and Mr. and Mrs. Smith. I'll probably do something productive today (like shower or read my new book or make some cds for my parents road trip) but otherwise, I'm loungin' like it's the long weekend.

No comments: