28.6.08

Just another Saturday night.

Some random tidbits from my day:

  • As I was casually walking home, minding my own business, I walked past a lineup of guys standing outside the bar. Like I said, minding my own business. Out of the blue I hear, "I'd give her a 7 out of 10". Jigga what? Then I hear, "Yah, not quite an 8... maybe a 7.5". "No dude - a 7". Uh. I was rated? Are you f'ing kidding me?

  • When I came home tonite I realized I'm a total dork. Each time I open the door to my apartment, I hope for a note under the door. Any kind of note really: "Hi, I hit your car!", "Hey you watch way too much Peter Mansbridge, turn it down a notch", "Uh - your cooking sucks. Quit smoking up the place", "Hey - why don't you come over and play Scrabble with us... ". But alas, nothing.

  • I bought the belt buckle I've been eyeing for a while. To try and show you the size of this dinner-plate-sized buckle, I have put it next to a Crave-a-licious Cupcake. It might not have worked as well as I had hoped for but hey, you get the general idea.


  • I did my first wedding today. A.) It went off without a hitch. B.) The room looked fantastic. C.) I rock. D.) Thank the Lord my first wedding wasn't with Bridezilla; I couldn't have asked for a better couple.

  • Thank God for sleeping in tomorrow.

No comments: