13.5.08

A road leads where it's led.

I did the most exciting thing ever tonite.

To any other person, it would be one of those things that they would just do just for the sake of checking it off their list. Something they have done at least a few times before. But for me, this is a brand spakin' new thing.

I ordered Internet and TV for my new digs. Yes, that's right. My new digs.

I guess you could call it a new chapter in my life. A blank slate. A new place to hang my keys. I found a fantastic little place on 17th avenue with hardwood flooring, freshly painted walls and a big ass closet. I have new dishes, a shoe rack, a place to hang my keys and my 'Edie' chair (naturally, I'll share a picture of that gem). Sure, I might need a bed, a place to sit and a key to my place... but that will all come.

But in the meantime, if you were wondering what you could get me as a house warming gift, this would do very nice thank you.

1 comment:

Mike's Bloggity Blog said...

you are like a TV show. What is your themesong going to be?