4.2.08

Super dreamy guy... Aisle 10.

Every health food addict knows where to shop, and apparently so do celebrities: Whole Foods Market.

On the way back from Vancouver Island the other day, after days of me going on and on about just how wonderful and exciting this grocery store was, we had to stop and go in. After about 20 minutes of carefully scanning each aisle, I walked past this gentlemen who looked oddly familiar. Did I work with him? Go to school with him? Shag him? Nope, none of the above. I watched him on the big screen.

Sigh. Aaron Eckhart.

Only $63 later (oops... what can I say though? I'm a sucker for the natural organic stuff) and 1 bag worth of groceries, we were back on our way home, and I was left pathetically starstuck with this person I only walked past a couple times...

No comments: