21.12.07

Christmas vacation begins today! Woot!

Today begins my 12-day Christmas vacation. I have never ever in the history of ever had 12 days off from work... with pay... at Christmas... ever. And to tell you the truth, I'm a little lost already... and I'm only a couple hours into it.

Ian suggested I tackle a hobby... or at least find a hobby. I'm a little stumped as to what I could actually pick-up.

Hobby Ideas:
  • Go to the gym and become fit as a sailor (or at least learn to get off my ass)
  • Learn to paint massive areas (although I'm sure Ian won't be too thrilled if I paint a 'feature' wall in the house)
  • Read a schwack of books (or flip through some magazines...)
  • End homelessness (although that might be too big of a task)
  • Become an amazing established writer (I've only got 12 days...)
  • Learn how to cook gluten free / wheat free / dairy free food (good option)
  • Learn how to knit scarves (I'm sure Ian would be thrilled with knowing I would have two fairly large knitting needles laying around just waiting for me to hurt myself with)
  • Become a kickass snowboarder (not out of the question... if it wasn't for that damn chair lift)
  • Sleep (wait... is that even a hobby?)
  • Become an online bargain shopper (heh... )

Any other ideas?

No comments: